Now that the Holidays are behind us and the new year has begun, many of us have high aspirations for our cycling achievements / adventures this year. But is your bicycle ready for such stresses? So while you wait to build your courage to brave the cold or endure the trainer and begin that base building for those aspirations, why not go ahead and get your bicycle ready now? Like we have in many years past, we are bringing back our Pro Tune Up Special. Our Pro Tune Up includes all of the following:
• Complete disassembly and reassembly of entire bike
• Cables / Housings replaced *(parts not included)
• Derailleur adjustments, front and rear, Hanger aligned
• Wheels Removed, trued & dished
• Drive train cleaning (crank, chain, cassette, and derailleurs removed)
• Complete lube (chain, cables, pivots, and pulleys)
• Frame cleaned and waxed
• Bearings overhauled and adjusted
• Brake adjustments, front and rear, and New pad installation if needed. *(parts not included)
• Handlebars tape / grips changed if needed *(parts not included)
• New components / parts (if needed) are Extra; labor for installation IS included!
From now until the end of February don’t miss your opportunity to get our Pro Tune Up for only $199.99. Regularly $250. That’s a savings of 20%
Plus, all work will be performed by our illustrious Master Mechanic Ed Reynolds!